Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goodbye, little prince.




It's so hard to reconcile with the death of a pet. It seems so silly to cry hysterically over an animal. On the other hand, I am fully convinced that God showed our little family favor by blessing us with Bandy. He was such a good dog. So loving and kind. He fell in love with everyone who walked through our front door. He always greeted them warmly. I really appreciated that about him. 

I feel fortunate to have had Puppy for as long as we did. He saw me and Aaron grow through a lot of different stages of life.  A little over a decade of life. He was there through it all. Lovingly sitting at our feet as we watched tv. Greeting us as we returned home from school. Begging for table scraps. Haha.. 

Although I feel grieved by the loss of Bandy, I feel so thankful to have had him. He was so good to us. 

We love you, little boy. Thanks for all the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment